A perfect word for today in Middle Tennessee! Spring means surprise to me because each new bloom or sprig comes as a surprise. God’s handiwork supplies moments of thanksgiving.
- The cherry tree’s delicate pink blooms show up in a snow shower.
- The first blooms on the saucer magnolia bring a smile, such a beautiful deep pink!
- The first hyacinth leaves spear up on a frosty morning.
- Listening to the first mockingbird’s song.
- Deep green of new grass
- Flower buds on the Bradford pear tree — our everyday view from the front bay windows
- Sunshine and shadows from the opening white flowers of pear tree
Joining the Five Minute Friday community of bloggers today with a one word prompt. With a one word prompt we write for five minutes, unedited. Check them out here.